Northern Rivers Housing offers property management services as part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) and NSW Government Housing and Affordable Rental Housing State Environmental Planning Policy. We are committed to providing a high quality of service to our clients and have specialists that can help you to navigate federal and NSW affordable housing regulations.
National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS)
At Northern Rivers Housing we are fully qualified and accredited to take care of all your NRAS tenancy management and compliance responsibilities.
We can help you to:
- Find your new tenant
- You can select a tenant from our NRAS waiting list or through direct advertising
- We conduct the property viewings for all prospective tenants
- We conduct referee checks for all new tenants
- We conduct a detailed assessment of the eligibility of potential tenants for NRAS
- We completed required documentation to register tenants for NRAS
- Maintain your property
- We conduct regular property inspections
- We complete incoming and outgoing condition reports for all tenants
- We take care of all repair and maintenance needs
- Manage your tenancy
- We collect and monitor all rent payments made by tenants
- We ensure that tenants continue to meet the NRAS eligibility standards
- We manage tenancies in accordance with NSW legislative requirements, including implementing the special NSW Ministerial Guidelines that apply to NRAS tenancies
- Act on your behalf
- We can represent you at NCAT hearings
- We handle disputes with neighbours about any tenancy matters
- We complete your annual NRAS Compliance return
If you want more information, please contact the NRH Housing Services Manager on (02) 6627 5300.